The Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed we are now in a La Nina phase but says the system is likely to be weak and short-lived.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Growcom has long been a champion of treating workers fairly in the horticulture industry.
- The sweet, sticky, golden taste is not the only thing Brian Prettejohn loves about his honey.
- A small town in north west Queensland is selling affordable 800 sqm blocks for $10 a piece.
- Mr Katter said he was pleased the appointee was from Northern Queensland.
- The science of sunshine has preoccupied Martin Green for more than 40 years, but the way solar panels make our toasters pop and our kettles boil still leaves him spellbound.
- World-class standards must be upheld to protect live export.
- The decision to veto a $1 billion loan for the Adani mine has destroyed a vital economic opportunity for Queensland.
- Karumba Live Export (KLE) facility is relying on deep, annual dredging of the Gulf of Carpentaria catchment to continue its shipments and potential to expand.
- All levy-funded ag research organisations are different - and there is more to it than just whether the group is industry owned or not.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.