More than 350 young people fought it out for the Young Judges title at Beef Australia 2018 on Friday.
Beef Australia 2018 is inviting leading ag-tech entrepreneurs to pitch their innovative business ideas.
- A feral pig hunt in North Queensland sparked furore from city slickers after a photo of the carcasses was posted online.
- Minister for Agricultural Industry Development and Fisheries, Mark Furner has taken on board the local drought committee recommendations and included the Southern Downs and Lockyer Valley in the most recent review of Queensland’s drought conditions.
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's $1.1 billion flagship innovation agenda was poorly designed and lacked evidence to support its claims about economic growth, a scathing report from the Auditor-General has found.
- Heads up growers: Consumers want perfect produce but they also want it ethically grown and don't like waste.
- The Queensland government launched its new labour hire licensing laws last week in the Lockyer Valley.
- Hundreds gathered at Mareeba on Wednesday night to honour Australia Day Award recipients.
- Gallagher host eShepherd virtual fencing launch
- As the South Johnstone Mill prepares to celebrate it's centenary this weekend, we take a look at one family who've been supplying the mill for more than four generations.
- Students show parents life back at school during open day festivities
- Graziers, farmers, agronomists and industry gathered on a Laura cattle property to see first-hand the success of cropping trials.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.