The Outback Barbarians have beaten the Dallas Harlequins in the first game of the touring team's 2018 US tour.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- The LNP has reached crisis point in North Queensland with two senior members resigning from the party.
- Just over $10 million has been paid for new water licences on Gulf rivers now that the tender process for unallocated water has finally been completed.
- Jacobs has been appointed to hold the feasibility study for a Cloncurry River Dam.
- At least one crucial crossbencher has ruled out his support for Sussan Ley's private members bill banning live sheep exports.
- From sustainability to US and China, what's happening in beef.
- A report into illegal animal medicines has identified an active international market
- A third of Australia's meat plants are running at only 80 per cent capacity or less
- Premier sneaks in back door to evade vegetation management rally in Mackay.
- Queensland’s longest-serving mayor and recognised advocate for the state’s north, John Wharton, says his suspension from the LNP is a pointer to the “sad state of affairs” the party is in.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.