A feral pig hunt in North Queensland sparked furore from city slickers after a photo of the carcasses was posted online.
- A copper mine outside Cloncurry is back in business after a temporary shut down last month.
- Close to 95 current and former Richmond residents celebrated their shared memories and caught up with friends and relatives in Townsville from Friday, July 1 to Sunday, July 3 during the second Richmond Reunion.
- School kids have been left stranded by floodwaters at a camp near Tully.
- Coalition pushes towards landmark European trade agreement
- Australian Agricultural Company says its Darwin plant remains part of its strategy and will reopen when market conditions are right
- Tropical fruit exports from North Queensland set to expand under new programs.
- From sustainability to US and China, what's happening in beef.
- Consolidated Pastoral Company has bought the Banana property Emu's Nest for $8.325 million.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.