Cattle producers have rejected Labor’s call for a ban on live sheep exports.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- A new three-year project is designed to help Australian vegetable growers become export-ready.
- The LNP has reached crisis point in North Queensland with two senior members resigning from the party.
- Just over $10 million has been paid for new water licences on Gulf rivers now that the tender process for unallocated water has finally been completed.
- The first 8000 solar panels have been installed at a solar farm in North Queensland.
- Blockchain – could it revolutionise the food and agri supply chain?
- Tropical fruit exports from North Queensland set to expand under new programs.
- Hughenden Rugby 7s kicked off today with plenty of action in the men and women divisions.
- A third of Australia's meat plants are running at only 80 per cent capacity or less
- Ingham customers urged to boycott ANZ bank after they close their branch in town.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.