Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- AN advertising campaign to improve the general public’s awareness of changes to country of origin labelling (CoOL) has kicked-off this week.
- Parties sign a development deed.
- North West producers heard the latest advancements of agricultural technology at a BeefUp Forum in Mount Isa last week.
- TWO new rail bridges will be built in central-west NSW according to specifications that align with the inland rail project’s capacity to carry heavier trains.
- The Chinese takeover of the farm chemical maker and seed breeder, Syngenta, looks set to be finalised by June.
- Charters Towers Combined Agents yarded a total of 2119 cattle on Wednesday consisting of 1103 prime cattle and 1016 store cattle.
- A strike by Pacific National train drivers is costing the grains industry millions of dollars.
- Bega Cheese is on track to take over Mondelez’s Kraft brand grocery business in Australia and New Zealand in June
- The health of the reef is everyone’s responsibility, not just farmers.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.