- Full list of artists announced for the Gympie Music Muster.
- AN advertising campaign to improve the general public’s awareness of changes to country of origin labelling (CoOL) has kicked-off this week.
- Misinformation driven, GetUp! style emotive bans on live animal exports would be the end result of populist citizen-initiated referendums, as demanded by One Nation.
- Burdekin Agricultural College sold for $5 million while the 'Cane Farm' sold for $7 million for a grand total of $12 million at auction at Townsville's Jupiters Casino yesterday.
- More than 20 Tableland cane growers gathered this week at Walkamin to hear updates from miller MSF on the co-generation project, sugar pricing and energy savings.
- Bega Cheese is on track to take over Mondelez’s Kraft brand grocery business in Australia and New Zealand in June
- Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- Nufarm has a curious track record of excluding items from the non-statutory calculations used to compile its after tax profits
- With the 2017 cane crush only weeks out, one mill is racing against the clock to complete its largest ever maintenance and capital works programs.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.