- Labor and the Greens, with their intransigence, have undermined jobs and the future of many regional South Australians in one motion.
- Richard Di Natale says he has referred a "disgraceful" Facebook post by George Christensen to federal police.
- On Anthony Albanese’s accusation that he’s a lightweight for policy details, Barnaby Joyce says bring it on.
- Households outside the politically favoured Brisbane region are paying up to $500 more a year for their electricity.
- Despite the continuing contraction of the national beef cattle herd, grain-fed cattle numbers have defied all expectations to date this year.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.