Reaching the top price was Cambil Everest Manso 4994 at the Wilangi Invitational Brahman Sale.
Livestock Marketing Consultant
The Brangus breed continued its growth in strength this year with very solid results and an increase in demand to spread genetics into other states at the Australian Brangus Cattle Association sale at the Central Queensland Livestock Exchange, Gracemere last week.
Day one of the Australian Brangus Cattle Association Sale certainly started with a bang with the sale topping with a $26,000 high for Telpara Hills Miss Foundation by Suhn’s Foundation 331Z28 (P) who was snapped up by Lake Majestik Brangus, Alabama, USA and offered by the Pearce family.
As the clouds started to build so too the momentum of the sale with top price being reached for Tannyfoil Marco L122 of $20,000.
- The members bond over their love of books and compassion for the fellow man.
- As rainfall increases across the North West, watering holes have reappeared and are near ready for locals to cool off.
- AgriProtien's fly farms, fed with food waste, have won the BBC Food Chain Global Champion title
- Lara Falk never thought a chance to represent Australia would arise. But her persistence has just paid off.
- Treated sewage water is being used to irrigate crops in Cloncurry
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.