Improved lot feeder margins look like being short-lived but growth in the sector isn't.
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
- Hughenden's Kennedy Energy Park is set to deliver solar and wind power.
- Farm employees in Queensland can now upskill through the Farm Business Management course.
- Hint: It's not Millennials.
- Drought has scorched winegrape production in France, Italy and Spain where half the world’s wine is made
- It's unusual, but not impossible. Could a La Niña form late in the season and what would it mean for your farming operation?
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.