Cattle numbers on feed jump.
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
- Police confirm some details of the man who died on the Barkly Highway on Thursday.
- Seed Hawk seeding rigs just right for NSW contractors
- AUSTRALIAN Wool Innovation (AWI) chiefs are doubtful shareholders of Graziers' Investment Company (GIC) will receive a slice of the dormant company’s $20 million bank balance once liquidation is finalised.
- The news that ASIC has found insufficient evidence to proceed with charges against former Racing Queensland chairman Bob Bentley and his Labor cohort and former board member Bill Ludwig has hardly been welcomed by some sections of the industry.
- Close to 400 guests enjoyed a fun-filled Friday night in Charters Towers during the Queensland Rural Blue Jeans and Bush Belles Cocktail Party.
- Find out the who's who on agriculture's rich list.
- Profits are meagre, but Ruralco's not giving up on expectations for positive live export prospects
- Designers, importers and suppliers can now all be held accountable for the supply of dodgy building supplies in Queensland, under new laws passed in state parliament on Thursday.
- The communities of Mareeba and Atherton have benefitted immensely from Rotary FNQ Field Days – just ask Stephen Gear and Andrew McCosh.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.