Industry leaders in Europe this week talking market access post Brexit.
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
- It’s time to offer primary industries something more than pride and determination, according to Outback Futures founder.
- There is a massive discrepancy between the haves and the have-nots in terms of the Aussie crop this year.
- A PILOT project in the Burdekin is showing promising early signs indicating that dewatering bores could become an effective weapon in helping combat rising groundwater levels.
- State Agriculture Minister Bill Byrne has advised north Queensland landholders to acquire pump action shotguns and rifles to fight the threat of feral pigs spreading Panama TR4.
- THE Northern Territory Government and Qantas have reached a landmark $7 million cooperative agreement to promote the NT within Australia and on the international stage.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.