Need for live trade market diversity intensifies.
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
Will there be fallout in Australia from the corruption scandal that has engulfed global beef giant JBS?
- All of the equipment offered sold at the Braemore Park clearing sale at Dirranbandi.
- NORTH Queensland businesses have banded together to bring a rare old engine back to life, just in time for the 6th Queensland Heritage Rally being held in Ayr in July.
- Charters Towers landholders fighting the defence department takeover of their land are hopeful that an inspection of an alternative site at Pentland will take place shortly.
- Former Wellard Rural Exports chief executive officer Fred Troncone is rejoining the live exporter as a director
- AusAgave CEO Don Chambers and Mexico-based agronomist and agave expert Dr José Ignacio Del Real Laborde were in Ayr on Tuesday to discuss the potential of agave as a dryland cropping option for northern cane growers and beef producers.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.