Darling Downs farmers are still recovering from a major wind and hail storm which ripped across the region on Boxing Day.
Handy storm rains near Warwick has farmers going flat out preparing country for winter forage crops.
Dirranbandi appears on track for above average yielding cotton crops, despite some excessive hot weather.
A group of enthusiasts are dedicated to preserving an important slice of Australia’s pastoral history.
The decision to veto a $1 billion loan for the Adani mine has destroyed a vital economic opportunity for Queensland.
New LNP leader Deb Frecklington says she’s here to make people’s lives better and nothing else.
Brisbane-based ministers are being urged to visit farms around Queensland to gain a better understanding of the importance of agriculture.
- A south-west program that gives students a taste of different trades has been showcased at an international conference.
- Satellite imagery will be trialled by cane farmers to help improve crop yields in a first for the Wet Tropics cane industry.
- Big moves on the animal welfare front.
- NESTLED in the peaceful community of Majors Creek, just south of Townsville, lies a beautiful forest with untapped potential.
- South Australian based young beef ambassador, Jason Schulz, has obtained great opportunities from his role and is encouraging other producers to nominate for the range of beef industry awards at Beef Australia 2018.
- As north Queensland's first foray into African mahogany hardwood plantations begin to mature, a federal grant is helping source expertise on processing and marketing options.
- THE records fall year after year at the Goldfield Ashes Cricket Carnival. This year 228 teams came together over the Australia Day long weekend to take part in the 66th running of the event.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.