The two Indigenous teams prepare for their second chance at the national championship.
Changing the name to 'Traeger' was unnecessary, said the Minister assisting the Prime Minister.
Mount Isa School of the Air students cram in three days of practice before Rock, Pop, Mime on Friday night.
YOU never know the connections you have with strangers. Earl Kyle and I went to the same school, 36 years apart and 2200 kms from where we met.
"We know what their cultures are like, we know why they live the way they do, we are the ones that have the ability to help them more effectively."
Mount Isa trainer Jay Morris claims his first Lord Derby Stakes in a decade with Damgoodchoice.
- Senator David Leyonhjelm is calling on the Australian government to take diplomatic action on the “developing crisis” facing farmers in South Africa.
- Large parts of the Landsborough Highway now have improved mobile coverage.
- Explore the Davies Homes display home which is set to open for the first time on Saturday December 2 at 10am.
- The proposed new vegetation management laws will make it harder for farmers to grow food and they won’t deliver the best environmental outcomes either.
- The Bureau of Meteorology says there is a chance of a cyclone hitting Burketown on Sunday.
- AFTER 50 years of marriage and 40 years working at Elders together Kev and Bev McColl might be onto something good.
- Queensland farmers are frustrated and disappointed with the government’s failure to consult on vegetation management.
- Improving digital technology in rural and remote classrooms was on the agenda at Julia Creek’s Digital Innovation Day on Tuesday.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.