An already-battered federal government came under fire from Coalition Senator Barry O’Sullivan this week, over budget cuts of $11 million to the RFDS, which could see cutbacks in the number of remote clinics delivered.
With a first name of Diamantina, Winton’s newest councillor could have been named for the job of representing her community.
“The thin end of the wedge” is how sporting shooters in Queensland are describing a decision by the Commonwealth Games Federation not to include shooting in the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games program.
Rainfall variability in north west Queensland's forest country should be taken into account by investors chasing property in the face of ongoing dry weather, according to Herron Todd White Townsville director, Roger Hill.
The first case of tuberculosis in the central west in 25 years is being treated in isolation at the Longreach Hospital.
Thousands of people showed how strongly they felt about the need to take a stand against bullying, raising over $100,000 at a charity rodeo at Springsure on Saturday.
Gregory MP, Lachlan Millar, has called on Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to reinstate her wild dog commissioners, Vaughan Johnson and Mark O’Brien.
A commitment to push for committee hearings in the regions likely to be most impacted by foreshadowed changes to vegetation management laws has been made by Agriculture Minister, Mark Furner.
Western Queensland’s limited breeding herd, slim as it is, is likely to decrease even more following the weekend’s much-anticipated rainfall event that largely failed to deliver.
Two bull sales have become the latest casualty of the ongoing drought in western Queensland, while another is forging ahead with its plans.
- Special deal offers Wilmar Sugar growers pre-season cash injection
- The Flinders and Etheridge shires are claiming the distinction of being the first in Australia to convert Northern Australia Roads Program dollars into bitumen.
- A quick look at some of the people and issues making news in agribusiness
- Local jobs have been created for apprentices in North Queensland with Wilmar Sugar's new intake of future tradies.
- Man charged after neighbour's Brahman steer butchered on the Tablelands.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.