Just three weeks to go before the close date
"The fact is that the closer you book to the date of travel, the higher the fare is likely to be."
- NACC sends 1600 crossbred beef cattle from northern Australia to China.
- MBD announced it has purchased the Ayr based tiger prawn and cobia farmer, Pacific Reef Fisheries – including the land and permits needed to construct a new 259 hectare state-of-the-art prawn and seaweed production facility at Guthalungra, near Bowen.
- A series of workshops next month will help farm businesses reduce risks and increase efficiency and compliance.
- Industry review to maintain 'world leading' reputation amid calls to reopen Karumba Port.
- Premier Jay Weatherill has spoken positively about a site between Mannum and Murray Bridge.
- 'I’ve lived here 40 years and I’ve never seen or heard of anything like it.'
- The Australian Medical Association says private health insurers should address low quality and sometimes "useless" products instead of attempting to use punitive tax hikes to push people into taking up their policies.
- Cane growers have hit back at a proposed tax on sugar sweetened soft drinks
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.