Opinion. Canegrowers Mackay's Kerry Latter is questioning if sugar terminals are under threat.
- “Holy cow - it’s a buffalo!” That’s what local dairy farmers said when Mitch Humphries bought the first consignment of dairy buffalo onto the Atherton Tablelands.
- A state-of-the-art machine has been secured to undertake modern cataract surgery in Central Western Queensland.
- Former ANZ banker Steve Bellotti has sold his Mosman mansion for more than $10 million, ending a three-year sales campaign.
- With the region's dam levels dropping to their lowest levels in a decade, all eyes are on the skies as the region hopes for a return to a decent wet season.
- The Bureau of Meteorology said Tropical Cyclone Debbie was the most significant since Cyclone Yasi in 2011 in both "size and extent."
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.