SEALS is set to capitalise on Yarra Corporations' capital injection and distribution networks in China, and elsewhere in Asia
- Live exports has a “bright” future but can’t afford to be complacent, says Assistant Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Luke Hartsuyker.
- While Labor failed to attend the ag politics in the pub last night, one candidate admitted they have “a lot to learn”.
- Terry Enright is the new Chairman of LiveCorp and has two priority items in the sights of his new leadership agenda.
- Fresh calls have been made for the animal rights and welfare groups to end their long-running and at times bitter public campaigns against the live animal trade.
- Four Season lick blocks containing parasiticides are part of a strategy to health improve the Laos cattle herd.
- Remaining members of the fledgling Nick Xenophon Team cannot say who will lead them, nor how they will conduct themselves.
- Brad Hogg has discovered a renewed zest for life that’s helped revive his insatiable passion for the game.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.