Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- AN advertising campaign to improve the general public’s awareness of changes to country of origin labelling (CoOL) has kicked-off this week.
- Misinformation driven, GetUp! style emotive bans on live animal exports would be the end result of populist citizen-initiated referendums, as demanded by One Nation.
- In this week's NQ Dry Tropics column, CSIRO's Dr Christian Roth explains how a project is linking graziers' knowledge with science.
- North West producers heard the latest advancements of agricultural technology at a BeefUp Forum in Mount Isa last week.
- More than 20 Tableland cane growers gathered this week at Walkamin to hear updates from miller MSF on the co-generation project, sugar pricing and energy savings.
- A strike by Pacific National train drivers is costing the grains industry millions of dollars.
- Bega Cheese is on track to take over Mondelez’s Kraft brand grocery business in Australia and New Zealand in June
- The health of the reef is everyone’s responsibility, not just farmers.
- Full list of artists announced for the Gympie Music Muster.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.