Police confirm some details of the man who died on the Barkly Highway on Thursday.
- Richard Rains is a man familiar to many in the Queensland beef industry but many wonder how he became the owner of a global meat marketing business. He shares his story.
- A large-scale hay enterprise initiated by Townsville-based doctor de Wet Potgieter is gearing up to commence production in what is expected to be a major boon for struggling northern graziers.
- Progress has been mixed across the seven education, employment and health targets in the annual Closing the Gap report.
- A house owned by the same family for almost a century sells at auction.
- Parties sign a development deed.
- Balmoral, Yaamba, sold under the hammer for $3 million at a Landmark Harcourts auction.
- A former state MP will be up against a Charters Towers businessman, a Brisbane economist and electricity pricing lobbyist, and a Cairns management consultant in the new race to win LNP pre-selection for the federal seat of Kennedy.
- Find out the who's who on agriculture's rich list.
- IT HAS been more than 40 years since mechanised sugarcane harvesting changed the Australian sugar industry forever. Few, if any, farmers long for a return to caneknives and shoulder loading.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.