A statutory $6/head live export levy for dairy cattle is likely to be implemented following consultation with industry.
- All of the equipment offered sold at the Braemore Park clearing sale at Dirranbandi.
- NORTH Queensland businesses have banded together to bring a rare old engine back to life, just in time for the 6th Queensland Heritage Rally being held in Ayr in July.
- Charters Towers landholders fighting the defence department takeover of their land are hopeful that an inspection of an alternative site at Pentland will take place shortly.
- Former Wellard Rural Exports chief executive officer Fred Troncone is rejoining the live exporter as a director
- AusAgave CEO Don Chambers and Mexico-based agronomist and agave expert Dr José Ignacio Del Real Laborde were in Ayr on Tuesday to discuss the potential of agave as a dryland cropping option for northern cane growers and beef producers.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.