Police confirm some details of the man who died on the Barkly Highway on Thursday.
- Find out the who's who on agriculture's rich list.
- The FNQ Field Days have seen another crop of impressive inventors recognised.
- A house owned by the same family for almost a century sells at auction.
- Close to 400 guests enjoyed a fun-filled Friday night in Charters Towers during the Queensland Rural Blue Jeans and Bush Belles Cocktail Party.
- Melanie Martyn, Old Banchory, Clermont, grew up on a cattle property and now has a scholarship to help her with her veterinary science studies in Townsville.
- Profits are meagre, but Ruralco's not giving up on expectations for positive live export prospects
- Designers, importers and suppliers can now all be held accountable for the supply of dodgy building supplies in Queensland, under new laws passed in state parliament on Thursday.
- THE Atherton Tablelands and surrounding regions are set to become a significant hub for Australian Guar production, with soils, climate and location being all ideal. Guar is a grain legume that thrives in hot/dry conditions. It fixes significant residual nitrogen, and is suited to well-drained soils in irrigation and rain fed situations.
- The communities of Mareeba and Atherton have benefitted immensely from Rotary FNQ Field Days – just ask Stephen Gear and Andrew McCosh.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.