The Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed we are now in a La Nina phase but says the system is likely to be weak and short-lived.
- Growcom has long been a champion of treating workers fairly in the horticulture industry.
- The sweet, sticky, golden taste is not the only thing Brian Prettejohn loves about his honey.
- A small town in north west Queensland is selling affordable 800 sqm blocks for $10 a piece.
- The science of sunshine has preoccupied Martin Green for more than 40 years, but the way solar panels make our toasters pop and our kettles boil still leaves him spellbound.
- World-class standards must be upheld to protect live export.
- Karumba Live Export (KLE) facility is relying on deep, annual dredging of the Gulf of Carpentaria catchment to continue its shipments and potential to expand.
- It's a city under siege. Charters Towers residents are suffering from the worst bat plague in living memory, with up to 200,000 flying foxes invading the town.
- "It's hard to see how an affordable housing investment could stack up."
- Buybacks evaporate as water saving projects advance, but questions remain
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.